The following papers will be presented at FSMNLP:
- Stoyan Mihov and Klaus Schulz.
Failure Transducers and Applications in Knowledge-Based Text Processing
- Lars Hellsten, Brian Roark, Prasoon Goyal, Cyril Allauzen, Françoise Beaufays, Tom Ouyang, Michael Riley and David Rybach.
Transliterated mobile keyboard input via weighted finite-state transducers
- Yiding Hao.
Harmonic Serialism and Finite-State Optimality Theory
- Ling Liu and Mans Hulden.
Evaluation of Finite State Morphological Analyzers Based on Paradigm Extraction from Wiktionary
- Christian Wurm and Simon Petitjean.
Multi-tape Computing with Synchronous Relations
- Vinit Ravishankar and Francis M.
Tyers. Finite-state morphological analysis for Marathi
- Anssi Yli-Jyrä.
Bounded-Depth High-Coverage Search Space for Noncrossing Parses
- Jakub Piskorski.
Core Tools for Assembling Information Extraction Pipelines [paper withdrawn]
- Razieh Ehsani, Berke Özenç and Ercan Solak.
A FST description of noun and verb morphology of Azarbaijani Turkish
- Shashikant Sharma and Anil Kumar Singh.
Word Transduction for Addressing the OOV Problem in Machine Translation for Similar Resource-Scarce Languages
- Michael Minock.
Evaluating an Automata Approach to Query Containment